The Venado Culture
Learn more about the culture at Venado Technologies
Venado Technologies is Growing!
Venado Technologies is growing and we’re always looking for talented, knowledgeable, experienced technology leaders to grow with us.
We are strategists, technologists and developers.
We discover, we experiment, we perfect and we're driven by an intrinsic need to solve complex problems and make technology that works harder for people.
Our people help our customers solve problems.
They teach, guide, assist and develop solutions that help our customers with their difficult tasks and we want people that look forward to being challenged.
We are looking for:
- People who others come to when they have a problem or a difficult task.
- People who like to learn and share their knowledge and experience with their peers.
- People who are driven to be the best at their job.
- People who want to contribute to a team.
We are looking for the best…developers, teachers, mentors and managers.
- Great compensation
- Compensation for referring new clients to Venado
- Compensation for referring new consultants to Venado
- Training, licenses and other resources to help our people continue to learn and be their best
- A team environment where answers and solutions are readily available to consultants
If you are looking for great compensation, challenging work, a fast pace and a chance to make a difference, we’d like to talk to you.
Send us an email with a copy of your resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you right away!
Venado Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Venado Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.