If you missed our VECTOR3 Webinar hosted by Kinvey and Venado, you can still view it here!
About The Webinar
The accelerating demand for mobile is leaving IT organizations massively overloaded and underfunded.
On average, IT organizations are facing:
- 730% increase in mobile requests
- Upwards of 20 or more apps in the backlog
- 37% of the budget spent on unused features, amounting to $30 billion in wasted IT spend
Our partner Venado Technologies has developed VECTOR3, the enterprise mobile app decision support solution that provides enterprises with a strategic framework for deciding what applications to deliver, which features and in what order, will deliver the highest business value. Join us for this invaluable webinar to gain insights and a sane and profitable pathway forward for your company.
Why attend? Make smarter, faster decisions:
- Uncover the highest-value apps based upon projected ROI
- Easily prioritize and map features to releases
- Create real ROI for your mobile program with your current resources
Presented by Justin Lake
Principal at Venado Technologies
Venado Technologies is an independent consulting and service organization specializing in the development and implementation of mobile and web applications for large companies. Their team focuses on the difficult tasks that other service companies avoid. They listen to clients’ most difficult challenges and find ways to work through those challenges to deliver high impact business results - smarter, faster, and easier.